The Dolphin Explorer E20 is a performance in ground level model that cleans the floor and walls for pools up to 33 feet in length.
- Sit back and relax while the Dolphin Explorer E20 robotic pool vacuum cleans the pool for you. Ideal for in-ground swimming pools up to 33 feet, this easy to use, compact cleaner will have your pool ready for splashing fun in just 2 hours.
- No extra stuff needed. Unlike the energy hogs that are pressure and suction cleaners, Dolphins are extremely energy efficient and do not require any additional equipment to get the job done. Just plug it in, drop it in, and walk away for a sparkling clean pool.
- The simple way to a clean pool. Agile and efficient, the Explorer E20 was designed to effortlessly clean your pool. With superior filtering and scrubbing capabilities, you can relax knowing your pool’s floor and walls are left exceptionally clean.
- Clean your pool with the touch of a button. Schedule the Explorer E20 to automatically clean your pool each week using three settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day. Pool cleaning has never been easier.
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters- spending time with family and friends.
Shipped product has everything you need to clean your pool spotless:
- Dolphin robot
- Power supply
- Brand new filters
|Up to 33 feet
|Quick water release
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the voltage requirements for the Dolphin power supply?
The Dolphin requires a standard 120v outlet for power and should always use an outlet that is protected with a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) device. Do not use an extension cord or surge protector to power the Dolphin. Also, the power supply is not waterproof - it is water resistant - so it should be placed in a location where it won't get rained on.
Do I really need the ultra-fine filters?
In certain areas of the country where swimming pools can collect very fine dust, the purchase of the ultra-fine filters is highly recommended to pick up that type of debris. The unit comes with fine filters which is sufficient for the majority of our customers.
Can I keep the pool robot in the swimming pool when not in use?
We (and also the manufacturer) recommend that you remove the Dolphin out of the pool and stored away from the pool when not in use. This will allow you to rinse off the filters of debris and excess chemicals.
What's the purpose of the weekly timer then?
The purpose of the weekly timer is to allow you to keep the robot in the pool for a week and clean the pool during that time. You will need to make sure the filters stay cleaned.
Do I have to purchase any of the accessories to use the Dolphin pool robot?
Absolutely not. The purchase of the Dolphin Explorer E20 99996148-XP includes everything you need - no additional products are needed to get your swimming pool sparkling clean.