The Dolphin Triton PS is an advanced level model that cleans the floor, walls and waterline for pools up to 50 feet in length.
- Hand off your pool cleaning duties for good! With the Dolphin Triton PS robotic vacuum cleaner, your pool will be left clean and ready for splashing fun in just 2 hours. Ideal for in-ground pools up to 50 feet, sit back and relax while Dolphin does all the hard work for you.
- Built to deliver a deep clean. The Triton PS is powerfully nimble on vertical surfaces for intense wall and waterline scrubbing. With superior filtering capabilities, dirt and debris can’t hide from this underwater cleaning machine.
- Sustainably designed and energy efficient. Unlike suction and pressure cleaners, Dolphins are independent cleaning machines that do not rely on your pool pump or filter to get the job done. Extend the life of your pool’s system and save energy with every pool cleaning.
- Say, “hello” to your newfound free time. Schedule the Triton PS to automatically clean your swimming pool each week using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day. Pool cleaning has never been easier.
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends.
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST – BRAND NEW WITH 2 YEAR WARRANTY
|Up to 50 feet
|Fast clean mode
|Quick water release
Product image gallery
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the voltage requirements for the Dolphin power supply?
The Dolphin requires a standard 120v outlet for power and should always use an outlet that is protected with a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) device. Do not use an extension cord or surge protector to power the Dolphin. Also, the power supply is not waterproof - it is water resistant - so it should be placed in a location where it won't get rained on.
Is this Dolphin Triton PS 99996207-USWF capable of scrubbing the waterline?
Yes it does. Besides cleaning the floors and walls, this model is also capable of scrubbing the waterline and removing debris.
Do I really need the ultra-fine filters?
In certain areas of the country where swimming pools can collect very fine dust, the purchase of the ultra-fine filters is highly recommended to pick up that type of debris. The unit comes with fine filters which is sufficient for the majority of our customers.
Can I keep the pool robot in the swimming pool when not in use?
We (and also the manufacturer) recommend that you remove the Dolphin out of the pool and stored away from the pool when not in use. This will allow you to rinse off the filters of debris and excess chemicals.
What's the purpose of the weekly timer then?
The purpose of the weekly timer is to allow you to keep the robot in the pool for a week and clean the pool during that time. You will need to make sure the filters stay cleaned.
Do I have to purchase any of the accessories to use the Dolphin pool robot?
Absolutely not. The purchase of the Dolphin Triton PS 99996207-USWF includes everything you need - no additional products are needed to get your swimming pool sparkling clean.