Dolphin Wave 20 99996904-US
In stock with fast shipping
- Take the stress out of pool cleaning with the Dolphin Wave 20, designed specifically for shallow pool cleaning. The low-profile pool vacuum is the proven solution for fountains, reflection pools, and wading pools with beach entry. The easy, plug-and-play robot lets you choose between a 1-hour quick clean and 3-hour standard clean. Cleaning pools up to 68 ft. in length, a minimum water depth of 8 in. is required for the pool robot.
- Plug-and-play operation offers a hassle-free clean, and the easy-to-use remote control makes it even more convenient. Use the remote for simple connection to the Wave 20, accessing features such as the various cleaning cycles and navigation for spot cleaning.
- Independent of your pool system, this robotic pool cleaner offers superior touch-and-go scrubbing brushes that give your pool an uncompromised clean. It cleans the entire length of the pool floor, brushing and filtering the pool for healthy, sparkling pool water. Plus, it’s easy to transport your Dolphin pool cleaner to and from storage between uses with the robot caddy.
- The Wave 20 provides powerful performance with heavy-duty, reliable cleaning while staying environmentally friendly. Made for commercial use, this pool-cleaning robot delivers a long-term, cost-effective operation. Two cycles provide timed cleans with technology that saves energy by using a minimal amount of electricity for each clean.
- With more than 35 years cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Using a Dolphin robot means you can get back to what really matters, like spending time with family and friends.
Shipped product has everything you need to clean your pool spotless:
- Dolphin robot
- Power supply
- Brand new filters
|Up to 68 feet
|Quick water release
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the voltage requirements for the Dolphin power supply?
The Dolphin requires a standard 120v outlet for power and should always use an outlet that is protected with a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) device. Do not use an extension cord or surge protector to power the Dolphin. Also, the power supply is not waterproof - it is water resistant - so it should be placed in a location where it won't get rained on.
Can I keep the pool robot in the swimming pool when not in use?
We (and also the manufacturer) recommend that you remove the Dolphin out of the pool and stored away from the pool when not in use. This will allow you to rinse off the filters of debris and excess chemicals.
Do I have to purchase any of the accessories to use the Dolphin pool robot?
Absolutely not. The purchase of the Dolphin Wave 20 99996904-US includes everything you need - no additional products are needed to get your swimming pool sparkling clean.