Dolphin Explorer E70 Robotic Pool [Vacuum] Cleaner with Wi-Fi – Schedule Pool Cleanings Anytime, Anywhere – Monitor Water Temp with Sensor – Ideal for In-Ground Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet – Easy to Clean Top Load Filters
- The Dolphin Explorer E70 with Wi-Fi takes pool cleaning to another level. Ideal for pools up to 50 feet in length, this pool vacuum does all the work, so you have more free time to spend with family and friends.
- This pool cleaner gives you easy control of your pool with Wi-Fi connectivity. With the touch of a button from the MyDolphin Plus mobile app, you can schedule a cleaning right from your phone. By creating a weekly cleaning schedule, your pool’s water remains optimal with three cleaning modes to choose from. Manually drive your robot for a quick spot clean with the app. The Pick Me Up feature conveniently brings the robot to the waterline for easy removal from the pool.
- The Dolphin Explorer E70 takes scrubbing seriously. From top to bottom, the floor, walls, and waterline will remain pristine with the enhanced scrubbing brushes and superior filtering of this pool vacuum. Important Reminder: The power supply for your Dolphin is water resistant, not waterproof, so keeping your power supply protected from the elements is critical.
- If an eco-friendly pool cleaning is important to you, look no further. As an independent cleaning machine, this pool vacuum does not overuse energy or require manual work in comparison to other methods of pool cleaning. It has an average operating cost of five cents per kWh, so your pool gets cleaner without a big increase to your energy bill.
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Using a Dolphin robot means you can get back to what really matters, like spending time with family and friends.
The major feature differences that the Dolphin Explorer E70 has that the Dolphin Explorer E50 doesn’t have are:
- Real-time temperature readings directly to your smartphone
- Dual-drive motors rather than a single drive motor
- Increased levels of full filter indicators depending on debris
Shipped product has everything you need to clean your pool spotless:
- Dolphin robot
- Power supply
- Brand new filters
|Up to 50 feet
|Full filter indicator
|Fast clean mode
|Quick water release
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the voltage requirements for the Dolphin power supply?
The Dolphin requires a standard 120v outlet for power and should always use an outlet that is protected with a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) device. Do not use an extension cord or surge protector to power the Dolphin. Also, the power supply is not waterproof - it is water resistant - so it should be placed in a location where it won't get rained on.
Is this Dolphin Explorer E70 99996712-XP capable of scrubbing the waterline?
Yes it does. Besides cleaning the floors and walls, this model is also capable of scrubbing the waterline and removing debris.
Can I keep the pool robot in the swimming pool when not in use?
We (and also the manufacturer) recommend that you remove the Dolphin out of the pool and stored away from the pool when not in use. This will allow you to rinse off the filters of debris and excess chemicals.
What's the purpose of the weekly timer then?
The purpose of the weekly timer is to allow you to keep the robot in the pool for a week and clean the pool during that time. You will need to make sure the filters stay cleaned.
Do I have to purchase any of the accessories to use the Dolphin pool robot?
Absolutely not. The purchase of the Dolphin Explorer E70 99996712-XP includes everything you need - no additional products are needed to get your swimming pool sparkling clean.