Dolphin Explorer E50 Robotic Pool [Vacuum] Cleaner with Wi-Fi – Schedule Pool Cleanings Anytime, Anywhere – Ideal for In-Ground Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet – Easy to Clean Top Load Filters
- Pool cleaning has never been more convenient. The Dolphin Explorer E50 gives you total control with several cleaning cycles, including a 1.5-hour quick clean. Ideal for pools up to 50 feet, this automatic pool vacuum lets you dive into a lifestyle with more time doing what you love – like enjoying your pool – and less time manually cleaning it.
- You can schedule a pool cleaning anytime, anywhere, with easy access to multiple cleaning cycles on the MyDolphin Plus mobile app. The Wi-Fi connectivity links your phone to your robotic pool cleaner so you can stay on top of your pool water with the advanced weekly scheduler. Choose between the 1.5-hour quick clean, 2-hour standard clean, or 2.5-hour enhanced clean with the cycle selector, or select spot cleaning for an enhanced clean.
- From your waterline to your pool floor and walls, you can rest easy knowing they’ll be expertly cleaned with the enhanced scrubbing brushes and ultra-fine filtering capabilities of the Dolphin Explorer E50 pool robot. The Pick Me Up feature conveniently brings the robot to the waterline for easy removal from the pool.
- If an eco-friendly pool cleaning is important to you, look no further. As an independent cleaning machine, this pool vacuum does not overuse energy or require manual work in comparison to other methods of pool cleaning. It has an average operating cost of five cents per kWh, so your pool gets cleaner without a big increase in your energy bill.
- With more than 35 yeaars of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Using a Dolphin robot means you can get back to what really matters, like spending time with family and friends.
Shipped product has everything you need to clean your pool spotless:
- Dolphin robot
- Power supply
- Brand new filters
|Up to 50 feet
|Full filter indicator
|Fast clean mode
|Quick water release
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the voltage requirements for the Dolphin power supply?
The Dolphin requires a standard 120v outlet for power and should always use an outlet that is protected with a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) device. Do not use an extension cord or surge protector to power the Dolphin. Also, the power supply is not waterproof - it is water resistant - so it should be placed in a location where it won't get rained on.
Is this Dolphin Explorer E50 99996281-XP capable of scrubbing the waterline?
Yes it does. Besides cleaning the floors and walls, this model is also capable of scrubbing the waterline and removing debris.
Can I keep the pool robot in the swimming pool when not in use?
We (and also the manufacturer) recommend that you remove the Dolphin out of the pool and stored away from the pool when not in use. This will allow you to rinse off the filters of debris and excess chemicals.
What's the purpose of the weekly timer then?
The purpose of the weekly timer is to allow you to keep the robot in the pool for a week and clean the pool during that time. You will need to make sure the filters stay cleaned.
Do I have to purchase any of the accessories to use the Dolphin pool robot?
Absolutely not. The purchase of the Dolphin Explorer E50 99996281-XP includes everything you need - no additional products are needed to get your swimming pool sparkling clean.