The Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus WiFi is an advanced level model that cleans the floor and walls for pools up to 50 feet in length.
- The simple and easy way to a clean pool! The Nautilus CC Plus is Wi-Fi connected so you can get an exceptionally clean pool from anywhere, anytime. Ideal for pools up to 50 feet, spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your pool.
- Clean from the palm of your hand with the MyDolphin Plus app. This Wi-Fi connected robotic pool vacuum allows you to start the 2-hour cleaning cycle and create a weekly cleaning schedule while you are on the go.
- With dual scrubbing brushes and superior filtering capabilities, you can rest assured knowing your floors and walls are scrubbed clean and your pool water is free of dirt and debris. Important Reminder: The power supply for your Dolphin is not waterproof – it is water resistant. Keep your power supply protected from the elements.
- Unlike the energy hogs that are pressure and suction cleaners, Dolphins are independent cleaning machines that do not rely on any additional equipment to get the job done. With an average operating cost of five cents per hour, get a clean pool without the high energy bill.
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends.
Shipped product has everything you need to clean your pool spotless:
- Dolphin robot
- Power supply
- Brand new filters
|Up to 50 feet
|Quick water release
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the voltage requirements for the Dolphin power supply?
The Dolphin requires a standard 120v outlet for power and should always use an outlet that is protected with a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) device. Do not use an extension cord or surge protector to power the Dolphin. Also, the power supply is not waterproof - it is water resistant - so it should be placed in a location where it won't get rained on.
Do I really need the ultra-fine filters?
In certain areas of the country where swimming pools can collect very fine dust, the purchase of the ultra-fine filters is highly recommended to pick up that type of debris. The unit comes with fine filters which is sufficient for the majority of our customers.
Can I keep the pool robot in the swimming pool when not in use?
We (and also the manufacturer) recommend that you remove the Dolphin out of the pool and stored away from the pool when not in use. This will allow you to rinse off the filters of debris and excess chemicals.
What's the purpose of the weekly timer then?
The purpose of the weekly timer is to allow you to keep the robot in the pool for a week and clean the pool during that time. You will need to make sure the filters stay cleaned.
Do I have to purchase any of the accessories to use the Dolphin pool robot?
Absolutely not. The purchase of the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus WiFi 99996406-PCI includes everything you need - no additional products are needed to get your swimming pool sparkling clean.