Dolphin Wave 60 Commercial Robotic Pool Cleaner with Caddy, Engineered for Extraordinary Pool Cleaning Performance, Ideal for Commercial Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet
- Efficiency is key when it comes to maintaining your facility’s pool. The Maytronics Wave 60 commercial robotic pool cleaner with caddy is the ideal solution for small hotel, condo, and apartment pools up to 50 feet. This workhorse of a cleaner saves valuable time when it comes to maintaining your facility’s pool with its quick 2.5-hour cleaning cycle.
- Committed to clean. The Wave 60 ensures comprehensive cleaning with its superior scrubbing capabilities. It’s equipped with dual scrubbing brushes for highly effective scrubbing of the floor, walls, and waterline. With the Wave 60, you can rest assured knowing your guests are swimming in exceptionally clean water.
- Optimal filtration. With the Wave 60, you get two levels of filtration to meet the changing needs of your facility’s pool. The fine filters are perfect for opening the pool, removing leaves, twigs, and other large debris. For daily cleanings, the ultra-fine filters are the way to go. They suck-up and trap small particles such as dirt, sand, and the things you can’t see.
- Healthy water, happy guests. This robot helps increase water movement by circulating thousands of gallons of water per hour, improving circulation, leaving the pool water polished throughout for clean, safe, and pure water for guests to enjoy.
- Works nights and weekends. The Wave 60 is fully automated with its easy, plug-and-play operation. This robot takes the manual work out of pool maintenance, minimizing downtime, and reducing energy and labor costs associated with maintaining your facility’s pool.
Shipped product has everything you need to clean your pool spotless:
- Dolphin robot
- Power supply
- Brand new filters
|Up to 68 feet
|Full filter indicator
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the voltage requirements for the Dolphin power supply?
The Dolphin requires a standard 120v outlet for power and should always use an outlet that is protected with a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) device. Do not use an extension cord or surge protector to power the Dolphin. Also, the power supply is not waterproof - it is water resistant - so it should be placed in a location where it won't get rained on.
Is this Dolphin Wave 60 99991060-US capable of scrubbing the waterline?
Yes it does. Besides cleaning the floors and walls, this model is also capable of scrubbing the waterline and removing debris.
Can I keep the pool robot in the swimming pool when not in use?
We (and also the manufacturer) recommend that you remove the Dolphin out of the pool and stored away from the pool when not in use. This will allow you to rinse off the filters of debris and excess chemicals.
Do I have to purchase any of the accessories to use the Dolphin pool robot?
Absolutely not. The purchase of the Dolphin Wave 60 99991060-US includes everything you need - no additional products are needed to get your swimming pool sparkling clean.